Monday, February 12, 2007

Hold the gum

On the way to Jennie's Abe party, Mom and I stopped for a light snack. She had a chicken mandarin orange salad and I had a heart stoppin' burger. It was going down great until just before I finished. I discovered a wad of "used" chewing gum in the wrapper of my burger. I thought, "this ain't happenin'" but there it was in plain sight with teeth indentations, no less. Just before going to the management, Mom remembered she had discarded her gum before eating. She had placed it on top of a crouton package and when I picked up my burger I somehow incorporated the croouton package into my wrapper. So, I was greatly relieved and was able to finish my meal. Next time I might ask them to hold the "O" and the gum. But they wouldn't understand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

i am so glad that it was miss pat's gum and not some gum smacking employee :)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

You are so funny!

Yes, please hold the gum next time...
I'm so glad the gum wasn't from an employee. You would have deserved more than a free heart stoppin' burger!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home