Monday, February 05, 2007

Waste not, want not

Well, my waste not, want not tendencies surfaced again. We've been boxing and moving things around in preparation for some remodeling. One thing I stumbled onto was a collection of wedding sized bubble bottles - the ones with the wand for blowing bubbles as the bride and groom depart. "No need to save them", I thought, but then I reasoned, "Why not use them for shampoo!" --- which I did. I am happy to report that the lather is better than expected and the fragrance is non-existent - at least it's not malodorous/repugnant, or too feminine for my taste. So it's been a good couple of days. (Yesterday I found a penny in the parking lot @ Colton's)

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

or pass them out at a wedding. too funny you are shampooing with bubbles?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

I thought you were just going to keep the bottle. The good news is, surely the bottle won't last long, they are so small. Will you refill it with a tbs. of real shampoo so you can keep the bottle around?

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home